Thread: ravens/ texans
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #54
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ravens/ texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
Not a football guy are you?
I may not know the exact moves of the Ravens Front Office, but I do know that your team may be possibly losing a few key players, including Joe Flacco.

Hence why I asked how you would feel if Flacco left in Free Agency?

I feel like if he were to perform well, but not win the SB, a team like Arizona could be interested in someone like Flacco, since they don't have a good starting QB to go with.

I understand you might be drunk from your team winning tonight, but you don't have to come on here and be a dick. Thanks.

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is online now   Reply With Quote