View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #36
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Will we and/or Should we keep Antonio Smith for the 2013 Season ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Sure seemed to make alot of silly mistakes .... offsides , unsportsman like penalties .... and wasnt as productive as in the past.

I could see him staying , getting restructured and even cut .... Nothing is off the table in this instance.
A. Smith gets cut if he doesn't restructure. His season reminds me alot of Winston. Good not great, definitely overpaid.

I think enough people get cut to find a younger vet OG kinda like W.Smith was when he signed in FA. Then a RT is drafted.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote