View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #13
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Pro Bowl...I don't care...I really just don't care!

I think the Pro Bowl is for fans who just wanna take a break from the serousness of the regular season. Nothing wrong with having a little fun, for the players, and for fans who can afford to make a trip to Hawaii. I would go if I could afford it, thats for sure. Sometimes we all get a little TO serious about this GAME we all love so much! When it ceases to be fun then it's time to find some other type of entertainment. JMO!

I watch AT the game, which means, if I see a TEXAN logo on a helmet I pay attention, if not, I usually channel surf or do something else. I do enjoy seeing our boys have fun! They deserve it!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote