View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #27
Mr. Texan
I'm A Texan

Rep Power: 15724 Mr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: After watching the games today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
Didn't we that vs jax and never go back?
yep.

sometimes i'd rather take my chance with schaub in the shotgun with 4+ wr formations (and more passes on first down) than try to force the run/pa pass when it's clearly not there.

i mean we've seen schaub lead the nfl in passing yards (and the team to a 9-7 record) with no run game, im sure it can work during times where the run game is not at it's strongest. even if he goes down in flames i'd rather go down swinging than continue with a conservative gameplan on offense when it's failing.
Mr. Texan is offline   Reply With Quote