Thread: ravens/ texans
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #13
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10262 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ravens/ texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
Here's a thought.

Remember when Flacco just wasn't the QB for Baltimore? Many of us said this last year, but he turned it up and had a few good games.

Sounds like how we are with Schaub now. What if, and trust me, this is a big WHAT IF, but what if, Schaub does this next season?

I mean, anything is possible.
what sparks this line of thought other than being a blind homer hoping for this to happen..

flacco is 8-4 in the playoffs, matt wont even play 8 playoff games in his career. flacco is 28 years old and has played 12 playoff games already. flacco outplayed brady last season and was a dropped pass from being in the super bowl. flacco has showed an ability to beat good defenses with his arm. nothing at this point in schaub career makes me believe that he will ever come close to accomplishing what flacco has..

Last edited by Premier; 01-20-2013 at 10:50 PM.
Premier is online now   Reply With Quote