Thread: ravens/ texans
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #32
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30797 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ravens/ texans

Congrats to Bernard Pollard, Vonta Leach and Jacoby Jones. We should have, would have, could have kept them but oh well. I'm glad to see those guys chasing that Super Bowl ring. David Carr got his ring last year as a backup quarterback with the Giants. I'm only being sarcastic but yeah, they were former Texans so I may just cheer for the Ravens in the Super Bowl.

I guess Bob McNair knows what type of guys we need. Another wide receiver right? Sigh... What we need is another beast on the defensive line like Margus Hunt from SMU. He's a J.J. Watt clone and a flat out monster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPvfNrj8uu0

That is what we need. Plain and simple.

Along with Brian Cushing being back healthy. I can't tell you what a boost that would be for our entire defense. It would have the same impact that the Ravens had when Ray Lewis returned.