Thread: ravens/ texans
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #23
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 23636 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ravens/ texans

Flacco made some great throws tonight that I don't think I've seen Schaub make in a very long time. The endzone pass to Boldin was beautifully executed and I don't think I've ever seen Schaub make a throw like that to AJ in recent memory. Flacco also has a cannon for an arm which Schaub can't just develop all of a sudden. Schaub is who is who he is. Our best chance is to build a defense like th 49'ers and Ravens, add more playmakers on offense, and tweak the offense so that we're not so predictable.