View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #151
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Won't Rule Out Drafting QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
Lol! I never said that HC's don't manipulate the report. In fact I said quite the contrary. And once again, you allude to injury that was reported concerning Shanahan. Hardly the same case that you are making, but you are correct I will wait to hear it from Schaub, McNair, kubiak, assistant coaches, teammates, or even his wife before I acknowledge that that is the sole reason he played poorly. No disrespect to the doctor, but I would appreciate information from a source close to Schaub or the Texans.

Did Gary personally visit & tell you injury was the problem...please do tell. If not, then you are correct...let's agree to disagree & move on.

No problem I will give the Texans a call tomorrow. Who would you like to hear from?

BoB,Gary,Rick, Dr.Lowe or one of the parking attendants?
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote