View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #150
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Won't Rule Out Drafting QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I'm not claiming Injury is sole responsible for his poor play. But due to the injury I'm saying this is as good as it's going to get.

As far as the injury report goes, Yea Gary has always been a model of honesty/integity when it comes to the injury report. Just like all of the other HC's in the NFL. LOL

Garys mentor, Shaany let his QB play on a bum leg in the playoffs, but Garys different etc...

Lets just agree to disagree and move on. Nothing short of Gary coming over to your house and personally telling you is going to change your mind. I mean a respected surgeon is telling you the medical dynamics and you still will have none of this facts thingy. I should've known that your mind wouldn't change and I should've laughed and moved on.
Lol! I never said that HC's don't manipulate the report. In fact I said quite the contrary. And once again, you allude to injury that was reported concerning Shanahan. Hardly the same case that you are making, but you are correct I will wait to hear it from Schaub, McNair, kubiak, assistant coaches, teammates, or even his wife before I acknowledge that that is the sole reason he played poorly. No disrespect to the doctor, but I would appreciate information from a source close to Schaub or the Texans.

Did Gary personally visit & tell you injury was the problem...please do tell. If not, then you are correct...let's agree to disagree & move on.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote