Thread: Panama Mock
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #13
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Panama Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by panamamyers View Post
Not sure how else to answer that other than to say, no I am not wrong about Martin.
You have your opinion, I have mine.

The way I would go about any draft is to combine needs with how difficult it may be to get what you are looking for.
Pass rushers very rarely come from somewhere other than the first round.
you can find inside linebackers, some of the best in the game, all through the draft. You can find a nose guard, some of the best in the game, all through the draft.
I don't want to waste picks on Earl Mitchell's back up. Find another way to get a backup at a position which only plays half the snaps on defense anyways.

We need a pass rusher bad, bad. We don't have anyone outside of Watt that can put pressure on the passer. We need more depth and possible starters in the offensive line.
You don't think having ZERO push up the middle has anything to do with the lack of pass rush from the outside