View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #165
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: AFC Title Game: Patriots vs Ravens

Quote:
Originally Posted by klockWork View Post
I'm amazed at the overwhelming of people who rank Schaub ahead of Flacco in this thread http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97545.
I hope Flacco finally get some respect over Schaub. And I hope 76Texan realize Schaub superior stats over Flacco means nothing in this league.
At the time, I think it would have been difficult to argue otherwise.

Big difference, is that Flacco stepped up, Ray Rice stepped up, that OL stepped up & that defense stepped up.

Today, Flacco only made one play I don't think Schaub could have made; that 12 yard run for the first down. But he also made a dozen plays (or more) that Schaub wouldn't have tried. His receivers were covered all night, but they stepped up & made plays as well.

Schaub ain't beating anyone by himself. & we saw Brady & Welker can't beat 22 guys.