View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #139
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Won't Rule Out Drafting QB

I'm not claiming Injury is sole responsible for his poor play. But due to the injury I'm saying this is as good as it's going to get.

As far as the injury report goes, Yea Gary has always been a model of honesty/integity when it comes to the injury report. Just like all of the other HC's in the NFL. LOL

Garys mentor, Shaany let his QB play on a bum leg in the playoffs, but Garys different etc...

Lets just agree to disagree and move on. Nothing short of Gary coming over to your house and personally telling you is going to change your mind. I mean a respected surgeon is telling you the medical dynamics and you still will have none of this facts thingy. I should've known that your mind wouldn't change and I should've laughed and moved on.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote