View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #14
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 191099 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who will be the WTF pick this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Yes you did,

Give us insight on a couple of guys you think the Texans may pick after the combine this yr.
Right now .... I have no idea. After they bring in guy's for workouts .... we can throw sh!t at the wall and see if it sticks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
QB position has been, maybe always will be their Achilles heel. So logic suggests a continuation with next successor.

Tyler Bray, QB, Tennessee
That would require an early pick , likely a first rounder ?..... I dont think they'd spend a pick on a QB before the 3rd.

I have a feeling they take a WR and an RT with their first two picks.

Im gonna stick with Da'Rick Rogers, WR - Tennessee Tech as their #1 pick. (Yes , thats a big jump up from where I had him mocked in the late 3rd).

I dont really believe they QB spot has been their achilles heel either .... Gary got a lot out of Schaub prior to the lisfranc and the defense let them down more often than not during those seasons.
You take away the starting QB from damn near any NFL team and they fall off significantly. Yes teams catch lightning in a bottle (Kaepernick or Tom Brady) but the examples of that are the exception not the rule.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote