Thread: Panama Mock
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #11
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Panama Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by panamamyers View Post
martin does not have good lateral quickness or stop and start ability, which is what yould prefer for a slot receiver.

You couldn't be more wrong. Those are his best attributes.

harris can back up mitchell or pick up somebody in free agency. dont need to waste a high draft pick on nt or ilb when our nickel corner plays more than both of them.

So you think we play more Nicole and dime than a base 3/4?

i dont think its true that he would be sitting the bench even if barwin leaves. if he is good enough he eill play. wouldnt take much to beat out what we got now. i still think its possible that reed moves inside. muchmore better suited for the inside.

Wouldn't take much to beat out Mercilous and Reed? Ok!

if i chose nt or ilb higer then you would be complaining about the lack of ol and wr lol
No I wouldn't. IMO the OL simply needs depth that can easily be found later in the draft. WR isn't a problem as far as I'm concerned either. We already have three top notch weapons on offense. Adding more isn't going to make that much difference. Look at my mock and you will see how I think things will go down.