View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #138
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Won't Rule Out Drafting QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I dont need a source, my eyes tell me his footwork is terrible, Pastorini said as much. His footwork was much better before the injury. Coincedence, I think not. If you cant see this then there's no need to continue this discussion.

This is the way the Texans have always done business from their inception. Remember Boselli, he was supposed to not play in the preseason and be ready for the regular season. He never played a down for the Texans. DDW, he was never on the injury report and then 2 wks later he developed a bone on bone injury. (Yea right) AJ's 1st hyperextended knee/hurt hamstring/ankle injury that needed surgery, Now Schaub's foot. all of these injuries have been un/under reported. Are you starting to see a pattern here?
I think the conspiracy theory is a bit much to be honest. EVERYONE knew Boselli probably wouldn't ever see the field despite what was being reported, but it was reported none the less. Not hidden. Domanick Davis was every bit reported, but considering he was placed on the IR BEFORE the season then there was never an opportunity to put him on injury report. Here's a story on Davis to refresh our memories on how it transpired.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...41248874,d.b2U

AJ's injuries may have been underreported, but once again it all goes back to the fact that it was reported.

All of your examples are hardly similar to what you are claiming that the Texans knowingly hid an injury & put Schaubs health in jeopardy in the process. Considering your claims did not prove that that is how they handle their business please forgive me for having my doubts that this conspiracy took place to justify Schaubs poor play only in a handful games late in the season. Bad footwork could've been an indication of injury, but that could easily be attributed to happy feet or a breakdown in his mechanics & fundamentals simply because he no longer trusts his o-line like in years past. Maybe you all are correct & it will come out in due time, but I think I will wait for before jumping on that bandwagon & claiming injury just to mask poor play.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote