Thread: Panama Mock
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #10
panamamyers
Veteran

Rep Power: 1738 panamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Panama Mock

martin does not have good lateral quickness or stop and start ability, which is what yould prefer for a slot receiver.

harris can back up mitchell or pick up somebody in free agency. dont need to waste a high draft pick on nt or ilb when our nickel corner plays more than both of them.

i dont think its true that he would be sitting the bench even if barwin leaves. if he is good enough he eill play. wouldnt take much to beat out what we got now. i still think its possible that reed moves inside. muchmore better suited for the inside.

if i chose nt or ilb higer then you would be complaining about the lack of ol and wr lol