View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #136
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Won't Rule Out Drafting QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
I'm well aware of why the injury report exists in the NFL. Its intent was to keep the gamblers away from the players after an incident that happened in the 40's if I recall correctly. So please dont judge my knowledge about the NFL, the Players, or the Texans based on my post count. I'm not saying I know it all, but I do my best to stay informed despite my post count not reflecting that to you.

As far as Schaub, I think I was clear that I don't believe an injury exists because Schaub hasn't displayed anything noticeable in his delivery, when he plants to throw, or when he scrambles. Not to say it isn't there, but at some point during the season it would've or should've been reported. Plain & simple. The Texans have not been known to risk players health, so trotting Schaub out to practice everyday & hiding his injury does not seem to be how they handle their business. Since then multiple members of the Texans, owner on down, have been questioned about Schaubs play & not once has injury even been alluded to. I'm not going to claim an injury exists w/ 0 evidence just because a player played poorly. Give me a little more from a worthy source & I will gladly entertain is what I'm saying.
I dont need a source, my eyes tell me his footwork is terrible, Pastorini said as much. His footwork was much better before the injury. Coincedence, I think not. If you cant see this then there's no need to continue this discussion.

This is the way the Texans have always done business from their inception. Remember Boselli, he was supposed to not play in the preseason and be ready for the regular season. He never played a down for the Texans. DDW, he was never on the injury report and then 2 wks later he developed a bone on bone injury. (Yea right) AJ's 1st hyperextended knee/hurt hamstring/ankle injury that needed surgery, Now Schaub's foot. all of these injuries have been un/under reported. Are you starting to see a pattern here?
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote