Thread: Panama Mock
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #9
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123792 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Panama Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by panamamyers View Post
i personally dont like martin much at all. he seems more like a very small wide receiver as opposed to having slot receiver skills.
earl mitchell plays the nose and cushing and either dobbins or taylor at ilb.
i personally like dobbins ok enough for how much we use that second ilb.
What are slot receiver skills?

Earl at the nose and who backs him up? Earl is better than Cody for sure. But he still shouldn't be starting. He has 3 sacks in three seasons. He gets no push up the middle and isn't good enough to keep the ILB's clean.

Your ok with dobbins or a 5th riund rookie starting? Did you watch Dobbins play this year? He is good in short yardage situations and that is it.

Your first round pick is going to be sitting the Bench even if Barwin leaves. Are you ok with that? Not to mention it won't do any good having a strong stable off outside pass rushers if we don't fix the middle of out defense. Cushing is very good but he can't do it all by himself. Remember he is coming of a major injury and plays all out. What if he gets hurt again?

What do you mean for as little as we use the ILB position?