View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #26
Textan
Veteran

Rep Power: 4036 Textan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC Title Game: Patriots vs Ravens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I love me some football...too bad the good guys aren't there though. One thing I'm sick of is Ray Lewis. I hope the Patriots keep him out of he SB. I'm sick of hearing how God is helping him as if God plays favorites. Another week or two of segments glorifying this will make my head explode.
Good Lord man..........and you're not sick of hearing about Brady and the Patriots, seriously?
Hey. I'm no great fan of Lewis, but I swear I throw up a little every time I hear Brady, Patriots, BB, anything to do with that part of the world.
Textan is offline   Reply With Quote