Thread: Panama Mock
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #5
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 143539 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Panama Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by panamamyers View Post
I decided to go ahead and attempt to do a mock draft.

1. Dion Jordan, Oregon - May have to trade up to get him depending on which mock you look at. Pass rushers are some of the hardest guys to find though, and we need them.

2. Dallas Thomas, Tenn - I expect him to play guard in the NFL. We need offensive linemen.

3a. Markus Wheaton, Oregon St - Extremely fast receiver. Mike Wallace type

3b. Gavin Escobar, SDSU - Big, athletic tight end

4a. Matt Scott, Arizona - Has good speed for a qb, nice arm, development potential

4b. (assuming we get a 4b) Ray Ray Armstrong, Miami - Big, very athletic, high ceiling safety.

5. Bruce Taylor, VT - Inside linebacker that we need for depth. Pretty athletic guy for this late in the draft.

6a. Tanner Hawkinson, Kansas - developmental, athletic offensive tackle

6b. Zac Stacy, Vanderbilt - Hard to believe that most mocks have him rated this low. Could easily contribute next year as a third down back type of guy. He has playmaking ability.

7a. Greg Reid, Valdosta St. - nickel corner maybe, return man.

7b. TJ Moe, Missouri - possible slot receiver
Curious as to whom your starting Nose and ILBs are going to be?