View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #126
Jules Winnfield
BMF

Rep Power: 1227 Jules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs down Re: Texans Won't Rule Out Drafting QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
It's pathetic how some posters never made it past a 5th grade reading level.

The guy you quoted, the Schaub apologist, is saying there is no injury. The guys hating on Schaub are saying it is because of his injury that he'll never play at a high level again.

The Schaub apologist you quoted is also not making excuses for Schaub's play. He's saying Schaub sucked & has to play better. No exuses.

I was agreeing with the poster i quoted. That's why i augmented his post with mine.

If you werent so quick to hate on a fellow poster you would have recognized it.

Its quite pathetic a 40 year old such as yourself didnt have the reading comprehension to figure it out.

Sorry you didnt make it past 4th grade.

Your mother must be so proud.
Jules Winnfield is offline   Reply With Quote