View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #30
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Will we and/or Should we keep Antonio Smith for the 2013 Season ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I don't know how Wade Smith made the Pro Bowl, but the easy answer to your question is no. Wade Smith is not worth re-signing. I think we should draft his replacement this year in the 2nd or 3rd round and let this rookie sit for a year behind Wade while getting some playing time to learn and then start at LG in 2014.

The Raiders overpaid for a RG.
I think HOU may cut Wade.
RT Newton
RG Jones
C Myers
LG Brooks
LT Brown

I know that is a young line but with entire off season to work with these guys as the starters In think it can work. Brooks could be a beast at 340lbs in the run game.
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote