View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #25
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Bob McNair's Thoughts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
I hope stay the course is not what McNair chooses to do IF the Texans regress next season. As you mentioned, Harbaugh turned SF around quickly as did Shanahan in Washington. I don't think its blowing up a team w/ a coaching change or QB change if the team has talent, but is simply underachieving. A change is sometimes needed to get a team over the hump & succeed.
I don't think we regressed in 2012. I think Cincinnati was a better team than Tj beat in 2011 & I think New England was a better team than last years Ravens. For a short time last year, we were the standard everyone was chasing.

If we get bounced by New England in next year's play-offs, I don't care if it's Wild Card, or Championship game, I'd want to see a change. Especially if we fail to beat them in the regular season as well.