View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #46
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Assuming Schaub starts, how much do we need to upgrade

Just a reminder, Many people here have stated they believe Matt Schaub is a better QB than Matt Ryan. I've never had an opinion of the kid myself, so I don't know. However, unless Schaub's injury is affecting his game & it's not likely to get better, I don't see why Schaub can't reah that level again in your minds.

We'll see today how far Ryan an get his team.

Though I will say it will suck if Dunta Robinson gets to a Super Bowl before we do.