View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #26
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184609 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McNair's Thoughts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
Its just status quo ... "I support the staff and the QB we need to get better" bull****.

I would rather have an owner like Jerry Jones who is willing to put a foot in someones ass.

There is no reason our season ended the way it did other than the failure of the coaching staff and the QB.

Where is he saying that?

You'd rather have Jerrah Jones ?! What the hell have they done in the last decade ?!

I think Bob's got it right when he says he wants to emulate the Steelers orginization. They may have a down year here and there .... but they are in general an excellent orginization with high expectations each year.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote