View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #131
Jules Winnfield
BMF

Rep Power: 1227 Jules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Won't Rule Out Drafting QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
I simply do not believe there is an injury to be found. The owner in his recent interview had a perfect opportunity to make an excuse for Schaub's poor play to diffuse the criticism & he did not. So add the owner to the list of teammates, coaches, & Schaub himself who not claiming he is suffering from any sort of injury. If you alone find an injury to schaub then you could possibly find a golden egg or the fountain of youth as well. The injury thoery is only spreading like wild fire amongst the fans because I gave yet to see mentioned by any media source. Most media sources & fans, from what I have encountered, seem to be chalking it up to 1 issue...bad QB play. Plain & simple. Let's just hope he gets it turned around next season is all I can really say.

its quite pathetic how some schaub apologists are relegated to finding phantom injuries in order to rationalize matt schaub's piss poor play.

there's always some excuse when schaub puts up another fail.

schaub fans hate accountability. always looking for somebody else to blame.
Jules Winnfield is offline   Reply With Quote