View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #19
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Bob McNair's Thoughts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...41248874,d.b2U

Here's an interview John McClain had w/ Bob McNair. Has some pretty interesting quotes from ole Bob. Seems Bob agrees the team needs a mental toughness adjustment when playing the big boys on the national stage & another playmaker at wr. Unfortunately he exudes all kinds of confidence in Kubiak, his coaches(saving grace for Marciano???), & Schaub. More wins is Bob's goal, but it would be nice if those wins could lead to something more then the Divisional round in the playoffs. Thoughts on what he had to say...
Uh... as much as people don't lilke McClain, I can see why the Texans like him even less. He didn't pull any punches & I think he asked the questions fans wanted asked. He didn't get the answers we wanted, but that's on McNair.

I do like McNair's optimism. Like him, I believe we should keep going forward. No reason to blow everything up now. San Francisco went to the NFC Championship twice in two years, with a college head coach. We haven't been to the AFC Championship game once with our veteran coach. But it's too late to fix that now. It is. It makes more sense to stay the coarse.

Good read.