View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #123
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Won't Rule Out Drafting QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
So you believe NFL organizations are completely forthcoming with injuries? Maybe you should be the one looking for myths and monsters?
During the season, yes to a degree. Depending on the coach some injury reports include quite a few players, but most of it is fluff & the players will play. Others try to downplay them & keep it a secret, but its REQUIRED by all to list injured players or the team could face penalties from the NFL.

Offseason, yes as well. Please tell me what a team has to gain by not informing anyone of a players injury that effected that players play who is taking tons of criticism for poor play? Answer...nothing to gain. No one is even hinting at an injury except those desperate to defend poor play from Schaub. I used to be one of the biggest defenders of Schaub, but I resorted to facts & stats as opposed to phantom injuries. If that's what makes some feel warm & fuzzy inside, then so be it but I will stick to the facts until something concrete from a worthy source is actually revealed. Until then, I wish you happy hunting in your search for that pot of gold.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote