View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #122
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 348793 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Won't Rule Out Drafting QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
...Schaub is the least mobile QB in the NFL. He can't get out of his own way. I am trying to remember when I saw a QB as immobile as Schaub...
I say Dante. Dan Pastorini talks about telling his O-line in the playoffs that it was up to them, because he would not be physically able to move out of the pocket.

Someone said you could smoke a cigarette between the time Schaub decides to run and the time his body actually starts moving.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote