View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #119
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Won't Rule Out Drafting QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I do not disagree. I'm not sold that Shaub is less mobile than in previous seasons. I am not sold that his ability to make plays off-shedule has been diminished. I never thought he was any good in those departments to begin with.

But I believed we could win a Super Bowl with him before 2012 & I haven't seen anything to make me feel different. I do believe I may be understating his injury, I'll try to go back & look for evidence over the next few weeks, but watching the games, & I've watched several of them several times, I don't remember thinking he had an issue. Really, no one has until recently & the "idea" is spreading like a wild fire, with no evidence.
I simply do not believe there is an injury to be found. The owner in his recent interview had a perfect opportunity to make an excuse for Schaub's poor play to diffuse the criticism & he did not. So add the owner to the list of teammates, coaches, & Schaub himself who not claiming he is suffering from any sort of injury. If you alone find an injury to schaub then you could possibly find a golden egg or the fountain of youth as well. The injury thoery is only spreading like wild fire amongst the fans because I gave yet to see mentioned by any media source. Most media sources & fans, from what I have encountered, seem to be chalking it up to 1 issue...bad QB play. Plain & simple. Let's just hope he gets it turned around next season is all I can really say.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote