View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #46
Lucky

Rep Power: 120321 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Assuming Schaub starts, how much do we need to upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
What sucks is I was believing Posey had a good chance at becoming that YAC guy. He's not afraid to take a hit and has good balance. He also has the strength to break some arm tackles. It's unfortunate.
I didn't see enough from Posey's 6 catches to form a solid opinion. Kubiak waited so long to put him on the field, not sure what he could or couldn't do. While his injury is certainly unfortunate, I don't think that's only reason the Texans would be looking for another WR in this draft. The Posey/Jean/Martin trio didn't produce enough to know if there is anything there.