View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #124
Lucky

Rep Power: 160417 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Won't Rule Out Drafting QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
But I believed we could win a Super Bowl with him before 2012 & I haven't seen anything to make me feel different. I do believe I may be understating his injury, I'll try to go back & look for evidence over the next few weeks, but watching the games, & I've watched several of them several times, I don't remember thinking he had an issue. Really, no one has until recently & the "idea" is spreading like a wild fire, with no evidence.
I think Schaub's play over the last 6 games or so is damning evidence. You might want to look at these yet again, if you have a strong stomach. There's no way the Texans are winning a Super Bowl with Schaub performing like this.