View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #6
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sound FX:Texans-Patiots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Glover getting run over and looking around for a ref instead of immediately hustling down field for a tackle tells me a ton about this defensive mindset. This segment didn't do Quinn any favors. I don't think he looked very good. We'll never see Schaub fire his players or the refs up like Brady. Schaub has the worst body language in the NFL.
The game as whole didn't do many if any favors for anyone associated w/ the Texans to be honest. Manning looked rough outside of his kick returns & Kareem gave up on the long play he gave up to Welker by not chasing him down after the catch. It was a great catch by Welker, but once kj realized Welker had caught it he just started jogging towards him. That was a sad display as well, but was just one of many for the Texans that day.

As far as Quin, PFW are claiming Quin is the Texans top priority to re-sign. I like Quin & hope they lock him for a while. I believe he still has room to grow as a safety considering its only his 2nd season at the position.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote