View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #5
silentassassin
Veteran

Rep Power: 2069 silentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sound FX:Texans-Patiots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Glover getting run over and looking around for a ref instead of immediately hustling down field for a tackle tells me a ton about this defensive mindset. This segment didn't do Quinn any favors. I don't think he looked very good. We'll never see Schaub fire his players or the refs up like Brady. Schaub has the worst body language in the NFL.
Agreed. It gets VERY annoying to see his poor body language at times, but I think it's something that comes with the territory.

You just deal with it and accept that that's how he is. Many use that point to detract from his competence as a leader, I don't necessarily agree with that. I don't think it's fair to say it's an indictment on his leadership ability, because we don't get to see everything that goes on behind the scenes.

Still, it's borderline infuriating at times to see it.
silentassassin is offline   Reply With Quote