View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #123
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans Won't Rule Out Drafting QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
A QB that can make some "off schedule" plays. Schaub is the least mobile QB in the NFL. He can't get out of his own way. I am trying to remember when I saw a QB as immobile as Schaub. Kerry Collins? Chris Chandler? Dan Marino after he tore his Achilles tendon? Schaub was never athletic for the position. But he wasn't the statue he became in the last part of 2012. Schaub's lack of agility combined with the inexperience on the O-line right side was a bad combination.
I do not disagree. I'm not sold that Shaub is less mobile than in previous seasons. I am not sold that his ability to make plays off-shedule has been diminished. I never thought he was any good in those departments to begin with.

But I believed we could win a Super Bowl with him before 2012 & I haven't seen anything to make me feel different. I do believe I may be understating his injury, I'll try to go back & look for evidence over the next few weeks, but watching the games, & I've watched several of them several times, I don't remember thinking he had an issue. Really, no one has until recently & the "idea" is spreading like a wild fire, with no evidence.