Thread: Safety
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #35
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Safety

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
swearinger from south carolina i mocked him in the 5th. great open field tackler and well above average in coverage, his one of my sleepers this year
Swearinger looks like a football player.
He has very good closing speed and a good instinct for the game.

Not quite sure about his coverage ability yet, but I've seen him get burned a couple times already. I still need to watch more of him though.
But he might get flagged some like Elam for going in high with his tackle (what with offensive players in the NFL taking advantage of the rules.)
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote