View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #42
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 43308 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Assuming Schaub starts, how much do we need to upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
Texans really need to figure something out at RT whether its bringing a vet in or drafting a young more talented RT.
I dunno, I'm hearing mixed reviews on Newt's potential as our RT for the long-term ? Some are saying he's the answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
WR ....where to start. Posey started to show something finally late in the season. the achilles injury is definitely a setback. The real truth here is the WR position needs more speed PERIOD. Don't care if that comes via FA or draft.
Gotta give GM Smith credit, he saw something there and Posey started to flash and really make some plays towards the end of the season. But if I'm not mistaken, C&D indicated Posey may have been damaged merchandise from the get-go ? It sounds very discouraging for the Ohio State WR after that
really nasty injury in the playoff game in NE ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote