View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #111
Lucky

Rep Power: 153310 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Won't Rule Out Drafting QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
I don't think we NEED a mobile QB on the level of RG3 or CAm, but closer to the mold of Rodgers. Just a guy who can avoid pressure in the pocket, can throw accurately on the move, and I'd really like a stronger arm to get the ball into tighter windows.
A QB that can make some "off schedule" plays. Schaub is the least mobile QB in the NFL. He can't get out of his own way. I am trying to remember when I saw a QB as immobile as Schaub. Kerry Collins? Chris Chandler? Dan Marino after he tore his Achilles tendon? Schaub was never athletic for the position. But he wasn't the statue he became in the last part of 2012. Schaub's lack of agility combined with the inexperience on the O-line right side was a bad combination.