View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #115
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264424 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans Won't Rule Out Drafting QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
the only comparison between schaub and warner is that schaub should be sacking groceries somewhere.. thats where it ends..
Really? I understand the hate & emotions stemming from his recent performance, but over his career, Schaub has played at a high level & we've won a bunch of games because of him.

If I had to choose a QB to run this system, Schaub would not be my first choice either. However, he is the one that Kubiak chose & he's been successful so far.

Unless his injury is affecting his play, there's no reason to believe he can't get back to that level.

We need to stop blaming Schaub for the four losses of 2012. In each of the losses the running game didn't show up & the defense gave up a lot of yards and a lot of points. I know we think Kubiak is an id1ot, but he's right. They were all team losses & there was a lot of room for improvement across the whole team.