View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013   #20
bobbeaux
Rookie

Rep Power: 595 bobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Texans Year in Review

nice blog, steph and i enjoyed the read . . . very well thought out . . . it seems many underestimate the loss of the qb of the defense, brian cushing . . . and then when we continue having injuries at the position and we are down to 3rd and 4th stringers at lb, who wouldn't expect other areas of the defense to get exposed . . . as you noted, we have developmental players all over the team, but they are improving and got many more reps this year, especially in the secondary and on the oline . . . i see the team moving up and getting stronger . . . i'm anxious for the draft . . . geaux texans . . .
bobbeaux is offline   Reply With Quote