View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013   #23
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 182645 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Texans Year in Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I'm afraid that this yrs version of Schaub is as good as it gets and that's not good enough to win a SB.

I would love to hear Docs thoughts on whether Schabs performance will be better or worse as time progresses. If the answer is WORSE then finding as QB for the future becomes priority #1. Unless they think either Yates or Keenum can be the QB of the future. (I cant see that happening.)
I do not look for Schaub to demonstrate improved performance with the passage of time. Rest may again afford him a couple of decent games at the beginning of next season. But performance is likely to deteriorate quickly thereafter, just like during this season. Factors related to arthritis or ligament stretch do not improve with more wear and tear.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote