Thread: Mussops mock
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013   #64
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12237 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mussops mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Hindsight is 20/20. Curious, do you guys still wish we'd drafted fleener? I thought the mercilous pick was solid and he played well when given the opportunity. You?
I was one who had wished the Texans drafted Fleener but I wasn't disappointed about them getting Mercilus. I figured they wouldn't draft a TE that high anyway. This year I think is a deeper class of TE's and there are some taller ones (6'6"+) they can grab in the early and middle rounds that may turn out to be pretty good like Fauria and Kelce. With all the compensatory picks (maybe 4) the Texans should be able to get a good TE in the 3rd or 4th round at least.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote