View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013   #6
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33092 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 NFL Franchise Tag Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
http://www.spotrac.com/blog/2013-nfl...e-tag-numbers/

The NFLPA recently released the projected franchise tag values for the 2013 season, barring any increase in the overall salary cap.
Quarterback $14.6 million
Running Back $8.07 million
Wide Receiver $10.35 million
Tight End $5.96 million
Offensive Lineman $9.66 million
Defensive Tackle $8.30 million
Defensive End $10.98 million
Linebacker $9.45 million
Cornerback $10.66 million
Safety $6.79 million

Kicker/Punter $2.92 million

Looking at Houston's Free Agents I am thinking the only FA that may get the Tag this year would be S Glover Quin, but I doubt it I am thinking the Texans do not use the Franchise Tag this year.
Next time somebody trys to tell you how important and valuable safetys are in terms of defensive backs or why they should be drafted higher than they usually are, just show them this info.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote