View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013   #90
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teammates come to Schaub's defense

Matt Schaub makes a crap-load of money, and has for several years now. He would land on his good foot somewhere even if we traded him or cut him. He's been given as many years, or more, as other Texans who didn't help us reach a new level.

He's been given a square deal by the Texans, so I can't stand it when people (the fans) try to paint others as being harsh on Matt Schaub. Or having too little patience for Matt. Like we just don't "believe" enough. He's a grown man, his talent is where it is, and it won't go higher than what we've seen no matter what is placed around him. At some point, a defense figures out even the best-stacked offenses in this league.

Having a full arsenal around Matt does not guarantee you a thing.

Frankly, I'm to the point that even his good games don't matter much to me because I know the true end destination of any ship that Matt captains.