View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013   #6
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 12478 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Are you ready for: In The Trenches w/ Ben Jones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Watch more film. Lift more weights. Prepare more for the game.
Ben Jones really needs to get in the weight room and get used to the NFL. He's pudgy compared to Myers/Brown, he needs to get in a real heavy off season program, I'm surprised he looks as he does coming from Georgia. Looks like he just won on his abilities alone, that doesn't work in the NFL.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote