View Single Post
Old 08-16-2004   #17
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 35979 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Henson Impressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
I was extremely impressed with Henson. I think he will be a dynamite QB in a year or so. Spending a 3rd rounder on him was a steal for the Boys. I think there will be some other teams wishing they had the foresight.
So much praise. ( I'm aware its just your opinion)

I notice you still question the progress of Carr from time to time in some of your posts.

Exactly what did Henson do for you to express the opinion that he will be dynamite in a year or so?
You're not John McLain in stealth are you? :hehe:

I was more impressed with Julius Jones. I think he will be the best running back taken in the draft this year. Of course I'm a hopeless domer fan.

Oh crud here comes the wrath of Vinnie.