View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013   #3
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 2013 NFL Franchise Tag Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
Safety $6.79 million

Looking at Houston's Free Agents I am thinking the only FA that may get the Tag this year would be S Glover Quin, but I doubt it I am thinking the Texans do not use the Franchise Tag this year.
I doubt Glover is looking for $7M/yr..... I doubt (& I could be wrong) that there's a team out there dying to give Glover $7M/yr. He's probably looking for Danieal Manning money, $5M/yr I'd think the Texans would be willing to pay him as much....... Olsen just needs to make it make sense to both sides.