View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013   #2
Lucky

Rep Power: 184792 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 NFL Franchise Tag Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
Safety $6.79 million

Looking at Houston's Free Agents I am thinking the only FA that may get the Tag this year would be S Glover Quin, but I doubt it I am thinking the Texans do not use the Franchise Tag this year.
No way Quin gets the franchise tag. Not close to being a top 10, much less a top 5, safety.

Did you see the QB franchise tag number ($14.6 million)? That's only slightly higher than Matt Schaub's 2013 cap hit ($14.5 million). So the Texans are paying for a franchise type QB. Unreal.