View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013   #18
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Time to replace Walter

I love Andre, but he can't be our #1 going into next season. We need someone now who can feasibly be better than Andre. Posey's Achilles pretty much takes him out of that equation.

We need to draft a WR who could conceivably a #1 on other teams & let him compete, on the field, for that position..... a Torey Smith to Anquan Bolden, or a Julio Jones to Roddy White.

I know we're not going to replace Andre in one season, but the point is we can't be targeting WRs to take Walter's spot. Walter is done as a WR inmo, Andre clearly has that spot. We need to fill #1, #3, & #4...... I think we've got good candidates for 3 & 4 already on the team, we need someone better than all of them.