View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013   #20
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: 2012 Texans Year in Review

I went back to the 2011 season to check out some of Schaub's throws.

You could see he really stepped into his throws on deep routes. He put a pass right on the money to Jacoby Jones last season in the Ravens game. Stepped into the throw, etc.

I went to look at the Colts games and had two deep balls in mind: The one at home when he underthrew Dre, and the INT where he underthrew Casey...he wasn't as deliberate on those throws when it comes to him stepping into them.

We're going to have to keep an eye on Matt next year to start the year. Also, if he's anything like he was in 2011 (after the bye...before the injury), we might not be in bad shape. Remains to be seen, because we won't know 'til we get past week 10 or so.

(Disclaimer: This is in no way an excuse for him, as I'm sure MOST of you know; Schaub was very average for 4 out of 6 weeks to end the year)